ZyMōt Sperm Separation Devices: Better for your patients. Better for your practice.
A better way to prepare sperm
Quality, accuracy and efficiency are central to the success of a fertility practice. Traditional, centrifugation-based sperm preparation methods are not only time-consuming and laborious, but cause additional DNA fragmentation1 and cellular stress,2 lowering the odds of success.3,4 ZyMōt Sperm Separation Devices are a better way to prepare sperm. It’s that simple.
Work on your timeline
ZyMōt devices enable processing whenever a sample is ready, eliminating delays caused by an equipment bottleneck. With only 5 minutes of total hands-on tech time per sample, every patient represents a significant time savings over traditional, centrifugation-based methods. Using ZyMōt devices frees valuable staff for other critical tasks and improves lab productivity.
Simple to adopt. Easy to use.
FDA-cleared and available worldwide, ZyMōt devices efficiently isolate the healthiest, rapidly progressive sperm, to help achieve outcomes that matter.5 Minimal training is required, with simple, standardized procedures that help users quickly achieve optimal performance.
Fewer steps. More confidence.
A shorter chain of custody–fewer movements per sample–means that ZyMōt devices help minimize mismatching risk, reducing the potential for costly errors. Processing sperm with ZyMōt devices gives providers more confidence and gives patients more peace of mind.
Natural. Simple. Effective.
Try ZyMōt Sperm Separation Devices and realize immediate savings of time and resources, while providing premium quality sperm separation for your patients.
1. Zini, A., Finelli, A., et al. Urology (2000). doi: 10.1016/S0090-4295(00)00770-6
2. Aitken, R. J. and Clarkson, J. S. J Andrology (1988). doi: 10.1002/j.1939-4640.1988.tb01067.x
3. Dimakopoulou A., Jayasena C., et al. J Endocr Soc. (2019). doi: 10.1210/js.2019-OR18-5
4. Jayasena C.N., Radia, U.K. et al. Clin Chem (2019). doi: 10.1373/clinchem.2018.289348
5. Parrella, A., Keating, D. et al. J Assist Reprod Genet (2019). doi: 10.1007/s10815-019-01543-5