ESHRE 2020: Free webinar, demo & more
We miss being able to gather in person with our global fertility colleagues, but we’re excited that you’ve joined us for our free webinar and virtual exhibit!
Get social with us
We are thrilled to work with providers to be a resource and a true ally to your fertility practice. Join us on social media: share our posts, add your own stories and pictures, and help build awareness around the importance of sperm health. Find us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
ZyMōt Sperm Separation Devices are a better way for your practice to process sperm samples for ICSI and IUI patients. Check out the growing collection of publications that document the impact of using ZyMot devices.
Patient education and engagement is an essential element of fertility care. Do you talk with your patients about the importance of healthy sperm, and why your practice uses ZyMōt devices to increase the odds of success? From videos to brochures, we have resources to help.
- Slide 5: Mortimer D. Hum Reprod. 1991 Feb;6(2):173-6
- Slide 6: Alvarez JG et al. (1993) Hum Reprod 8:1087; Barroso G et al. (2000) Hum Reprod 15:1338; Irvine DS et al. (2000) J Androl 21:33; Zini A et al. (2000) Urology 56:1081; Benchaib M (2003) Hum Reprod 18:1023; Payne JF (2005) FertilSteril 84:364; Seli E (2004) FertilSteril 82:383; Virro MR (2004) FertilSteril 81:1295; Zini A (2005) Hum Reprod 20:3480
- Slide 7: Fertility and Sterility. December 2019. Volume 112, Issue 6, p971-1192
- Slide 9: Tasoglu S et al. (2013) Small 9.
- Slide 10: Kricka LJ et al. (1993) Clin Chem 39:1944; Cho BS et al. (2003) Anal Chem 75: 1671; Schuster TG (2003) Reprod Biomed Online 7:75; Tasoglu S et al. (2013) Small 9.
- Slide 11: Quinn et al. (2018) Hum Reprod.
- Slide 12: Asghar W et al. (2014) Adv. Healthcare Mater.
- Slide 14: Broussard A. et al. Fertility and Sterility, Volume 111, Issue 4, e15.
- Slide 17-19: Parrella, A. et al. (2019) J Assist Reprod Genet.
- Slide 20: Evenson, D. and Wixon, R. (2006) Reprod Biomed Online.
- Slide 21: Gode, F. et al. (2019) Fertil Steril.